Friday, November 18, 2016
Friday, November 11, 2016
Thursday, November 10, 2016
1. Started at 6 am +/- with Twitter and Facebook social media cross-posting of the day's new POCHO content. Found out photo I thought was taken in Vegas was indeed taken in Vegas. Cross-posted a meme I had prepared last night.
2. Moderated comments/replies on POCHO and TACO TRUCK PARTY Facebook as needed.
3. Emailed producers of new LA-based web series with URL of the story I ran with their video.
4. Checked our bank account. Has an ad agency direct deposit for money we've been owed for months that was promised for November 5 arrived? It has not.
5. Three phone calls with three different reps and maybe 50 minutes re photographer web client's hosting company that broke our new site. Eventually convinced them not to charge us $100 for a "URL re-set" using my elite social engineering skills.
6. Sent sample ghostwritten blogs to a potential copyrighting client. 1. Second careers for boomers 2. Smart $ choices for your millennial wedding.
7. Rewrote/copy edited FAQ for specialized travel agency. Excerpt: "Frequently Asked Questions for Parents: We know you’ve got questions! Here are the answers to the questions you ask the most:" 2.5 hours on timesheet.
8. With the previously broken photographer's website back online and my renewed miraculous ability to login as administrator restored, I uploaded photos and built two new photo galleries, "Silhouettes" and "NYC." Removed passworded Nudes gallery from the main menu.
9. Continued curating, sourcing and producing stories for tomorrow's POCHO. Sought and got republish permission for an opinion piece from an associated blog, found an inspiring video from a friend of a friend's FB page and stumbled upon a Vimeo gem perfect for our audience. Generated art for each (need at least two instances per story), wrote copy, heads, links, tags, etc. via WordPress, double checked, tweaked, re-edited, and scheduled the blog posts for tomorrow.
10. More follow-up on FB page, Twitter
11. Lalo Alcaraz drops surprise Trump/wall toon from Miami where he has a gig so I do a rush post for POCHO plus Twitter and IG and FB with new toon.
12. Take walk. Regain sanity.
13. One more POCHO story.
14. More photographer tweaks.
15. New POCHO content for IG, and FB.
16. To be continued ....
Wednesday, November 9, 2016
(PNS reporting from the ALT YORK CITY, ALT YORK) The Wednesday issue of the local “Alt-Right” newspaper — The Putin Press & Patriot — was prepared to report a Hillary Clinton’s election victory as an “attack” on America, PNS has learned (photo.)
[Editor’s Note: A “newspaper” is an pre-Millennial period analog instantiation of intellectual property — i.e. “content” — fixed on a physical medium comprised of a data-carrying chemical reagent and processed dead trees.]
POCHO ÑEWS SERVICE PNS IS A WHOLLY-FICTITIOUS SUBSIDIARY OF POCHISMO INC., A CALIFORNIA CORPORATION, WHO IS A PERSON ACCORDING TO THE SUPREME COURT. DON’T ASK US, WE JUST WORK HERE.
Saturday, November 5, 2016
GOYSPLAINING (noun): The condescending or patronizing way a Gentile (a "goy") explains something to a Jew about Jewish religion, history, culture, and/or society.
Friends don't let friends goysplain. Oy!